Flir B200 sale
Flir B200: High-sensitivity Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera
200 x 240 IR Resolution, Insulation/Dew Point Alarm and 2X Continuous Zoom.
This lightly used Flir B200 thermal camera is up for sale.
- Manual/Automatic focus camera with laser pointer, 3.5" multifunction Touch Screen LCD display and 120° swivel lens
- Instant Imaging function with Insulation and Dew Point alarms reveal areas with bad insulation and areas with risk of moisture condensation
- Temperature range: -4°F to 248°F (-20°C to 120°C) with 2% accuracy
- High Thermal Sensitivity (N.E.T.D) - 0.08°C @ 25°C
- Focal Plane Array detector with 200 x 150 pixels image resolution (30,000 pixels)
- Built-in 1.3 Megapixel visible light digital camera with LED lamp
- Interchangeable lens with 1X-2X continuous zoom
- Scalable Picture-In-Picture (PIP) functions
- Thumbnail Image Gallery function allows quick search of stored images
- SD Card slot for image storage (1GB card stores up to 1,000 Radiometric JPEG images)
- Complete with SD memory card, rechargeable battery, AC adaptor/charger, 2-bay battery charger, USB and video cables, stylus pen, lens cap and storage case
- Includes QuickReport™ software for analysis of radiometric images
The camera is used, but it is in a perfect working order. It will be shipped in the original Pelican case, including all the original accessories listed above, as it is shown on the images.