Tritech StarFish 990F XD
Tritech StarFish 990F XD sale
Tritech Starfish 990F XD Side Scan System
Cable lenght: 20M
Tritech StarFish 990F XD sale includes:
- Starfish 990F Towed Side Scan Sonar
- Starfish 990F Top Box (includes USB and power cables)
- 20m detachable cable (50m cable available)
- AC Mains power adapter (supports 110V and 240V)
- Customer supplied DC power supply 9V-28V (i.e. battery)
- Customer supplied PC or Laptop (with USB port and Windows 2000, XP or Vista)
- StarFish GPS Receiver (connected to the customer supplied PC or Laptop via USB)
- StarFish 450F Pole Mount Bracket (enables the starfish 450F unit to be hull mounted)
- 2m cigar-plug DC power lead
- Croc-clip to cigar-socket DC Adaptor
- Rugged Peli Transport & Storage case
- StarFish Scanline interface software CD & Drivers
- User manual, Scanline manual, Quick start guide
Based on the popular 450F design, the StarFish 452F brings even higher definition imagery to your PC. With half the horizontal beam angle of 450F(for twice the resolution) and our advanced digital CHIRP acoustic technology developed from the professional underwater survey industry, StarFish 452F produces crisper and cleaner imagery at ranges of up to 100 metres on each channel (200m total swathe coverage). It competes with many larger commercial systems produces spectacular images of the seabed, and includes intuitive software with a variety of data export options.
Measuring less than 15 inches long the StarFish 452F sonar is small enough to be transported in your rucksack. Lightweight and quick to deploy by hand, the 452F towed system is independent of the boat requiring no fixed installation which makes it easy to transport and operate from any vessel. The StarFish Peli Case provides a rugged and watertight method for transporting and storing your StarFish system.
The compact hydrodynamic full body three-fin design improves stability of the sonar while it’s being towed which in-turn helps improve the quality of images it produces. The sonar also incorporates an inline connector to allow the cable to be swapped or replaced on site. Additional cable lengths are also available to help you choose the best towing solution for your needs. Designed to be 'Plug and Play', connecting to your Windows PC or laptop via a USB connection, the StarFish 452F comes with software to allow the capture and recording real-time images from the seafloor below, making seabed imaging easy for everyone.